Rosemount 3144P Temperature Transmitter
The Rosemount 3144P temperature transmitter provides superior accuracy, stability, and reliability – making it the industry-leading temperature transmitter used in critical control and safety applications. The Rosemount 3144P temperature transmitter is available with either 4-20 mA/HART or a completely digital FOUNDATION fieldbus protocol. It has the capability to accept either single-sensor or dual-sensor inputs. This dual sensor input capability allows the transmitter to accept simultaneous input from two independent sensors, enabling measurement of differential temperatures, averaging temperature or redundant temperature measurement.
Rosemount 644 Temperature Transmitter
The Rosemount 644 temperature transmitter is designed for use in control applications where the loss of the temperature points may be detrimental. These highly accurate Rosemount 644 temperature transmitters are available in a variety of mounting styles, field housings, and communication protocols to meet your demanding installation requirements.
- Connection: Threaded into process pipe or tank
- Easy installation and removal
- Lowest pressure rating of the mounting configuration options
- Connection: Bolted to a mating flange on a process pipe or tank
- Manufacturing configurations: full and partial penetration welds
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI B16.5
- Flange to stem weld is in accordance to ASME Section IX
- Full traceability with material certifications available on request
- Connection: Permanently welded to a process pipe or tank
- Highest pressure rating and are generally used in applications with high velocity flow, high temperature, or extremely high pressure
- Leak-proof seal